Directorate General Social Welfare Jobs in Balochistan 2020.
General Instructions/Information Directorate General Social Welfare Balochistan.
◊ Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
◊ Please fill the Application Form properly with complete and correct information/answers.
◊ Please do not leave any filed blank, otherwise your application may not be considered.
◊ Incorrect or false information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage, even after employment,
and also proceeding of a legal action.
◊ Attach your two recent Passport size photographs, copy of CNIC and Original Bank Deposit Slip (CTS Copy).
◊ By hand submission of Application Form is not allowed.
◊ Mobile Phones or any Electronic Gadgets are not allowed in Test Center premises.
◊ Application Fee (Service Charges) is non-refundable/non-transferable.
◊ Quota will be observed as per Government rules (as mention in advertisement).
◊ Government employee shall apply through proper channel.
Functions of the Department :
- Social Welfare, Special Education, Non-formal, Literacy and Human Rights Department, Balochistan. Social Welfare, Special Education and Human Rights Department, Balochistan was established in 1962 with aims at providing better Social Environment by helping the neglected, handicapped and socially disadvantaged people.
- This aim is achieved through use of techniques and methods, which are designed to enable individuals, groups and communities to solve their problems and felt needs through cooperative actions relying on their own resources..
- School for Hearing Impaired Children.
- School for Physically Handicapped Children
- School for Visually Handicapped Children.
- School for Mentally Retarded/Challenged Children.
- Model Center for Inclusive Education for Hearing Impaired Children Turbat is federally devolved project and merged with this department in 2011. This center is providing free education and training to Hearing Impaired Children by the help of Sign Languages. The current enrollment of the center is 60 (35 male students and 25 female students) beside this normal children are also enrolled to this institute from nursery to class 5th.
Please Send application form to
Project Manager (DG,SW)
M/s Candidates Testing Services
Office No.2, Block No.3, Civic Hardware Market
near Chilton Ghee Mils Sirki Road, Quetta