JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE POST OF POLICE CONSTABLE DRIVER (BPS-5) IN KARACHI RANGE.
Applications are invited from the candidates having domiciled of Sindh Province (District concerned) against the following vacant posts of Police Constable Driver (BPS-05) in Sindh Police:-
HOW TO APPLY:
Please download the Application form and Deposit Slip from PTS Website:www.pts.org.pk. Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country wide online branches of HBL and UBLand fill up the Application form properly.
Please send the filled-up Application Form along with paid copy of the PTS Deposit Slip in original to
PTS Headquarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
PTS shall not be held responsible for late delivery of application forms through Post / courier services.
Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete without paid copy of deposit slip, “hand written post where option for selection of post is already available ”and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form is 15-02-2020.
Application Received after Expiry of the Last Date, will not be entertained & shall stand ineligible.
NOTE: Please do not attach educational certificates with the application form at this stage.
Addl: Inspector General of Police, Karachi Range.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
1. Application processing fee of Rs.290/- (non-refundable) for physical part is required to be deposited in PTS account. However; RS.50/- will be deposited separately. Application form alongwith deposit slip can be downloaded from PTS Website www.pts.org.pk.
2. Application should not be accompanied with any document. All candidates shall sign a declaration that all information provided by him is correct.
3. The actual verification of original certificates will only be done in respect of candidates who are called for “Interview” and any applicant having made an incorrect/false declaration shall
stand disqualified automatically at any stage.
4. Candidates already in Government Service fulfilling the condition of eligibility criteria can also apply.
5. No application shall be entertained after last date of submission of application.
6. Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
7. Candidates qualified in physical test shall only be called for written test by PTS. Test venue and date shall be communicated separately.
8. Second Chance for Driving Test to be given to the candidates at the same time, if he fails in first attempt.
9. Additional 15 Marks shall be given to candidates, who are the sons/daughters of retired employees of Sindh Police or Serving employees of Sindh Police having 25 years qualifying service.
10. Date, time & venue of all tests shall also be intimated later through letters, SMS and website from PTS.
11. Minority Quota shall be observed as per policy of Government of Sindh.
12. No TA/DA will be given for test/interview.
13. No relaxation in upper age limit is allowed.
14. The applicants can be posted anywhere in Sindh.
15. Sindh Police has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
16. Candidates who do not fulfill the given criteria are advised not to submit application.
17. Candidates qualified in physical test shall only be called for written test by PTS. Test venue and date shall be communicated separately.